RJEC SERVICES AND PROGRAMS: Life coaching and after care services to victims of human trafficking- including counseling, legal assistance, mentoring, support groups, journaling, art therapy, horse therapy and social outings.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
SPONSORSHIPS NEEDED FOR:
- Annual Gala (November 10, 2018)
- Northeast Ohio Human Trafficking Symposium & Conference (January and August)
- Human Trafficking Teen Summit (September 22)
- Runway Freedom Multicultural Fashion Show (July)
VOLUNTEER at the Center and/or RJEC events to learn new skills and provide essential support in a positive, energetic and welcoming environment.
- OSHA compliant First Aid kit
- Water distiller with refills
- Bus Tickets/ RTA passes
- GIFT CARDS (Target, WalMart, Starbucks, restaurants, grocery store, movie theaters, department stores, etc.)
- Tickets for sporting, fashion and cultural events
- Bottled water, Juiceboxes, soda, Keurig 2.0 K Cups
- Healthy and Hearty Snacks (nuts, raisins, crackers, soup cups, granola bars, etc.)
- New Underwear/New bras of all sizes
- Kitchen Cart with Drawers
- Stainless Steel freestanding shelving unit
- Paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, copy paper, light bulbs, cleaning supplies
- Toothpaste, deodorant, wipes, sanitary products, tampons, razors, shampoo, conditioner
- Pay as you go phone cards
Open Tuesday through Saturday
10:00 am to 6:00 pm (Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays) 12:30 pm to 8:30 pm (Tuesdays and Thursdays)